Brasilia Wine Caffe

Calle Degli Assassini, S. Marco, 3658, Venice, Italy, 30124

Serves meat, vegan options available. A small, traditional cafe in the city centre predominantly serving hot drinks, sandwiches, wine and cocktails. Displays the Italian 'Vegan OK' sign with information about its vegan cappuccino which is made using soya milk. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-12:00am, Tue-Sun 12:00am-2:00am.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Mediterranean, Fast food, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, European, Non-veg

First Review by Ffion89

Best coffee I've ever had! - Edit

As a tea drinker, I rarely opt for a cup of coffee if I have the option of a good ol' English Breakfast tea! Despite loving the smell of coffee, when I do decide to have a cup, I'm usually disappointed. However, suffering with tea withdrawals in Venice, and with no tea (with soya milk) to be found anywhere I decided I should try some true Italian coffee. I searched online for places that serve soya cappuccinos, and found this little gem.

It's a very traditional Italian café, which made me love them even more for deciding to provide a vegan option. This was the nicest coffee I have ever had, and could have probably converted me to a coffee drinker if I knew the same quality was provided everywhere.

The only downside is they appear to only serve cappuccinos with soya, not any other types of coffee - although I have to say I didn't ask as I did want a cappuccino - so it would be worth checking this if you visit and want something different.

Pros: Beautiful cappuccinos, Friendly staff, Traditional Italian

Cons: Only one vegan option advertised, Not well advertised from the outside

Return to Venice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Brasilia Wine Caffe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.