First Review by nwysca

My Favourite! - Edit

This is my fav restaurant. It is an all-veg buffet style and because it's busy, the food is always fresh. The atmosphere is also very nice and the service friendly.

Pros: excellent food, nice atmosphere, good service

Cons: may need to wait for table (not often), not cheap but you get what you pay for

Mixed experience - Edit

Jan 2008. On inquiring, my vegan girlfriend and I were told by the staff that this was a "100% Vegetarian" restaurant, but quickly discovered that half the buffet items had dairy in the form of ghee and/or yogurt. The staff didn't sound at all sure which were vegan, and didn't initially understand what that even meant.

That said, the food was on average delicious, but overpriced and limited in protein.

Also, being a mixed couple amongst predominantly Muslim and Hindu families we were stared at like circus freaks. Oh, and table manners were scant and children weren't controlled (read: boys were not controlled).

Close but no cigar.

Very helpful to vegans! - Edit

The staff at this buffet restaurant was very accommodating and helpful to me (I'm vegan). They told me exactly what I could and could not eat and even made me a special vegan whole-wheat roti!

Pros: Staff, Variety of vegan foods, Yummy!

Cons: Could be cleaner, Lack of vegan desserts

Return to Brampton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Brar Sweets and Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3599 times since Aug 2007.