Bramoso Pizzeria

Contact 902-425-2222

6169 Quninpool Rd, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3L 4P8

Serves meat, vegan options available. Makes fresh dough daily and offers an in-house made dairy-free "cheese" topping made from organic tofu, basil, and spices. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-10:00pm, Thu 11:30am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by cityscape

vegan pizza ?! - Edit

I recently tried the vegan pizza with the tofu based cheese and oh my gosh it was great ! The price was decent too
If you are a fan of tofu you will love this. The down side is that the toppings weren't heafty.

Pros: fresh , reasonably priced , friendly

Cons: not a lot of toppings on the pizza

Great for take-out! - Edit

I've ordered from Bramoso a couple of times in the past and their pizza with vegan topping was always excellent. Recently, I dined in. The restaurant was full at the time and very crowded as there was a kid's hockey team in there. The food took a while but it was hot and delicious.

I've heard that if you give them notice, they'll bring a vegan pizza to the market location for you to pick up.

Pros: Great food

Cons: Restaurant is small

Awesome pizza! - Edit

Even though this place is pretty cramped, the service and pizza is incredible! The waiter we had was awesome, friendly and can I say, has an amazing memory with the complicated orders we made and he got it all right! The pizza was delicious and I love that they offer a vegan cheese option. Fresh veggies, unique toppings, delicious all around. The atmosphere is great despite the cramped areas (it was packed in there today so I can forgive them). The prices are even really reasonable for a gourmet pizza place. I will definitely be back for more!

Pros: Vegan housemade cheese, Fresh veggies, Great service

Cons: Cramped

Great vegan pizza! - Edit

This place is nice, and they make vegan pizza! They even have a tofu cheese topping which is awesome! The service isn't always the best, but they are friendly and the pizza isn't too expensive - and it's amazing!

Pros: Great pizza, Friendly staff

Cons: Forgot our drinks!

Return to Halifax Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bramoso Pizzeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 962 times since May 2013.