Braker's Go - Eisdiele

Contact 01773646038

Bornaische Strasse 42 (at near Connewitz Kreuz), Leipzig, Germany, 04277

Small ice cream parlor with several homemade vegan soy ice cream options and vegan fruit sorbets. One scoop costs 60 cents. Milkshakes can be made with organic soy milk. During the winter months there are vegan waffles, hot dogs and tortillas with different fillings to be found on the menu.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, International, Italian, Fast food

First Review by Cantona1983

I don´t like Icecream... - Edit

... but I love Braker´s Go - Eisdiele!

After a long time without a cup of icecream, because I am not a "candylover" I won a bet and so a cup of icecream. Because I live vegan I went with my friends to Braker´s Go - Eisdiele and was absolutly surprised. It was so tasty. And the service was also very good, they discribed that there is only one cup they can´t prepare vegan, because of the vanillasauce. The location is a bit small and I know that there are longer time to wait on hot summer days. My experience was perfect. I love it.

Pros: delicous icecream

Cons: small location - less seats

Affordable ice cream - Edit

There were three types of soya ice cream (vanilla, chocolate and strawberry) and some vegan sorbets. The soya ice cream tasted good but wasn't super exciting. Unfortunately, there was no vegan soft ice cream there. Staff was friendly, prices low.

soft ice is great - Edit

really great ice cream - maybe im just asking for too much but would be cool if they changed the flavours a bit more (it is really great that they have all those fruit flavours but would love a few more experiments with maybe cookies, brownies, caramel or so ;) - but maybe thats just too american)
the prices are amazingly cheap though

Pros: really yummy, good value

Cons: bit more variety

Return to Leipzig Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Braker's Go - Eisdiele closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1813 times since Nov 2010.