CLOSED: Box Office Cafe

Contact 508-430-5211

2642 Main St (at Rte 28), South Chatham, Massachusetts, USA, 02659

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant with a bar. Offers lunch and dinner with a movie theme in both the menu items and in the atmosphere. Sunday is brunch. Guests could purchase food and sit in the "living room" and watch a movie on the big screen TV. Extensive vegetarian and vegan menu, and you ask for substitutes. Has vegan cheese for pizza, as well as veggie toppings including fake sausage, burgers, chicken, and breaded eggplant. Offers soy milk and hemp milk in coffee drinks and smoothies upon request. Rents movies, recycles, and has a compost garden. Confirmed closed, Jan 2015. Mon-Sat 11:00am-4:00pm, Mon-Sat 5:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-3:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Pickyvegan

Great options - Edit

What a cute place! I ordered an eggplant parm grinder off the vegan menu, and it fed me for the day. I also ordered a cafe mocha that I was assured was vegan and that was delicious. The menu included sandwiches and pizzas with meat and cheese analogs- not the healthiest options but all very tempting.

The staff were friendly and accommodating, and a vegan section of the menu was apparent. I will happily return whenever I am in the area!

Pros: Vegan section of the menu, Friendly, helpful staff, Cute space

great vegan option in Chatham - Edit

This is the one 'vegan' restaurant that I found while spending a week in Chatham. Only ate there once as we found it on our way out of town. Ended up ordering a second wrap because the 1st was so good. Definitely would have eaten there more if we found it sooner. Good selection of wraps & pizza. Good choice if others in your group are not vegan as there is a full menu with a lot of options. Prices reasonable.

Has CLOSED: Box Office Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1004 times since Jan 2010.