Bowl Restaurant

• Veg-friendly
Contact 775-327-4443

148 West St, Reno, Nevada, USA, 89501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small restaurant inside the West Street Market with a unique menu that is adjusted seasonally. Vegan options are clearly marked on the menu. Dinner only. closed Mon-Tues.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Sabrina H

AMAZING food. - Edit

This little hidden gem is great, amazing fresh food, they have extra seating room, serve alcohol, use local and seasonal ingredients and the staff is very helpful. I wish I could rate this place 5 stars, but happy cow won't allow it.

Delicious, but Expensive - Edit

I love the unique vegan food they serve here. If you're looking for something different and fresh definitely check out this place. Also beware they use a lot of mushrooms, this probably is fine for most of you, though I am not one to like my whole plate filled with mostly mushrooms. Also they are expensive. It's a good special occasion dining experience in my opinion. Definitely try!

Great food, what else do you need? - Edit

The entire family ate here last summer while visiting my folks. They ordered meat items, while the four of us ate vegan. We had the hummus appetizer with papadum,vegan caesar salads, and the zucchini meatballs with spaghetti squash and marinara sauce.The food was delicious, made from scratch with fresh, seasonal vegetables. Even my 80 something parents tried and liked everything we ordered. Location is a bit odd, cramped inside a converted gas station, seating was tight for the six of us. Still, it's all about the food here, and Bowl has nailed it with their food.Well worth a trip.

Pros: Great food, large portions

Cons: location is a bit cramped and odd, can be loud when full

By Far, The Best In Reno - Edit

I ate there tonight and several other times. ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING FOOD! I can't speak for anything but the vegan choices, but this is big city food, finally reaching Reno NV. I like to order here and then go next door (connected with a foyer) the the West St. Wine Bar for excellent wine to pair with the food that is happily brought over by servers from Bowl. The chef is truly outstanding and the pricing and service are too. Can't say enough if you like top end. Go Bowl, go! Can't wait to try their up scale restaurant only open on the weekends at this point, RAWR. It's at the same location.

Pros: Great food, Great service, Great pricing

Cons: Can't think of any

great lunch - Edit

we had a great lunch. ordered the pho. it is hard to get meals full of good, fresh veggies when traveling - the pho fit the bill. all items are marked clearly with a vegan note.

Pros: good, fresh veggies

Very tasty! - Edit

We've tried both the Zucchini "Meatball" dish, as well as the Pho dish, and both are very delicious. The ingredients seem to be very fresh and the dishes made from scratch. I love that the vegan items are clearly marked on the menu and that the free water they serve has lemon and cucumber slices in it, giving it a very fresh flavor!

Pros: taste, unique meals

Return to Reno Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bowl Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2648 times since Dec 2011.