Bowl of Pho

216-831-1730

27339 Chagrin Blvd, Woodmere, Ohio, USA, 44122

Serves meat, vegan options available. In the same plaza as Whole Foods Market sits this Vietnamese cuisine restaurant. Menu has a vegetarian page where the dishes are vegan as well. The taro root dessert is vegan suitable.

Categories: Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by Rflemen

love it! - Edit

Love this place. It’s a go to for my husband (non veg) and me. Food is delish and staff is always pleasant. Can get crowded during popular dinner times, but worth it if you have to wait.

Good Vegan Options - Edit

Neighborhood Vietnamese restaurant in a strip mall, near Whole Foods. Seven items on the menu are labeled “vegetarian” - all but one (#40 - crepes) are vegan. We ordered Papaya Salad, Stir Fry vegetables, and the vegetable noodle soup Pho. All were delicious, although the stir fry portion was small. Prices were reasonable. Service was good.

Pros: Good vegan options, Reasonably priced

Cons: Some small portions

Pretty good Pho... - Edit

I have had the Pho here and it is good. It is not as good as Saigon or Superior Pho, but both of those restaurants are in downtown Cleveland and a complete pain in the butt to get to.

I think Bowl of Pho has a very simple and straightforward menu. I have had the vegetable spring rolls and the Bahn Mi (Vietnamese sandwich) in addition to the vegetarian Pho during my various visits.

Atmosphere is nice and the restaurant is clean. It is a fairly small place and they have a few strange days they are closed so call ahead or check the web to make sure they are open before you go.

I do recommend trying the place. I have been back there several times.

Return to Woodmere Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bowl of Pho closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.