Lacto
Take-out
European
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Little mostly-vegetarian cafe serving primarily porridge and acai bowls in addition to soups, cookies, and coffee. Danish design. Since 2016. Added meat and fish to the menu in 2021. Open Mon-Sun 08:00-15:00.

Venue map for Bowl Market
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Sorana

EmdotAlice

Points +3019

23 Dec 2023

Very filling, good early option

This was a very filling breakfast. The bowl was huge. Unlike Grød, the oats are cooked with water instead of oat milk by default. I’m not sure if they will do it with Oatmilk. The menu doesn’t specify. I usually make mine with water so this didn’t bother me. I wish they had some savory oatmeal vegan options but this seems to be a common experience in Copenhagen.

ClaireRodenbourg

Points +1520

11 Aug 2023

Porridge was really filling an tasting

Nice Coffeeshop with vegan Options for the bowls.
I took the oatmeal porridge, which I created myself with Homemade Granola, Blueberries and Peanutbutter.
It tasted really good and it was really a big portion, so I couldnt ear the whole bowl, so i had to take the rest for take away.
Unfortunately, i waited 50 minutes to get my meal, because the staff was busy with a lot of orders.
They apologize by getting one drink, Juice, for free.
I waited a long time, but it was worth it. And it was not expensive for what we got.
The Latte with Oatmilk was really good.
All the bagels and Cookies weren't vegan, they could make 1 vegan options for bagels at least.

Pros: Nice Coffeeshop, Big Portions, Porridge was really good

Cons: No vegan Bagel Option

CaroHsnblg

Points +18

13 Jul 2023

Leckerer veganer Porridge

Sehr viele vegane Optionen für Frühstücksbowls und leckerer Kaffee mit Haferdrink

Pros: Große Auswahl, Sehr netter Service, Kaffee mit Haferdrink

Rapha149

Points +49

04 Jul 2023

Tasty and filling

It's delicious and one bowl is more than enough to satiate you! The staff is very friendly and the café is nicely decorated.
There are many options on the menu, too.

Pros: Markers for vegetarian/vegan, Possibility to build your own bowl, Oat milk for vegan drinks

Cons: No vegan markers for toppings and drinks.

madelinegb

Points +403

30 Jun 2023

Best Porridge

Great portion with two layers of toppings, porridge tastes great and is made fully to order. Pretty slow but worth it. Got chia oat porridge with blueberries, banana, and blueberry compote and it was amazing! Coffee is good too, got an americano.

SummerLangereis

Points +489

30 Apr 2023

Tasty oatmeal!

The oatmeal I had was delicious. My boyfriend had the bagel and he liked it too.

The menu is not very broad, but good enough for a quick breakfast. Wouldn’t go here if I wanted to sit a bit lepe cozy.

ChiaraChianese

Points +318

14 Mar 2023

Original oatmeals, but slow service.

I liked it, but it took too long to receive our order. Also, it’s maybe too pricy.

AnnikaL

Points +792

08 Jan 2023

Tasty and big portions

Went here for breakfast as I was waiting for a bus and it was good.

You can either pick a bowl or build your own with different toppings. I made my own and added milk, home made jam and dates. It was very good and I first thought that the topping was a bit small, but they also added the topping in the middle of the porridge so the ratio was good. The portion was very big and I definitely felt full afterwards. The staff was friendly and knew what was vegan.

I think this is a great place for breakfast and if you like porridge, also a great stop as it is very close to the central station and works well if you’re in between connections.

DennisLaursen

Points +1899

Vegetarian
28 Jun 2022

A bit disappointing

Today I had a Blueberry and lemon explosion at Bowl Market. But I was a bit disappointing. For 75 DKK i had some oat-porridge with a little blueberry and some sauce. For that price I expected some more, for example some seeds in the porridge. But it was just pure oat, and a bit boring IMO.
Bowl Market is similar to "Grød", which IMO are much better.
Furthermore, Bowl Markets vegan selection is very narrow. But the staff is nice however.
If Bowl Market added some more to their porridge, and added more vegan options, I will recommend them. But as it is now, I think there are better options in the area.

Pros: Nice staff

Cons: Few vegan options, Boring porridge

MattiasE

Points +4092

19 Jun 2022

Super smoothie bowl

Really great smoothie bowl. Fresh and tasty!

caroline.bauer

Points +23

Mostly Veg
11 Apr 2022

Lovely bowl café

Little store with options for everyone! Coffee is very good. Card payment possible.

Pros: Many vegan and vegetarian options, Fresh food, Good prices

RobPenn

Points +25

05 Feb 2022

Healthy breakfast

Nice place, pretty easy to find.
Big tables

Pros: Lots of Vegan options, Healthy, Filling

Cons: A bit expensive

CharPie

Points +314

10 Dec 2021

Warming breakfast

Really lovely on a cold winters morning. I had the blueberry and lemon explosion, would eat it again tomorrow! My friend had an acai bowl with coconut yogurt although wished she got the porridge for a warm breakfast! It might seem expensive, but you get a huge bowl!

Pros: Nice friendly staff, Warm, Lots of vegan options

yva

Points +13

Vegetarian
21 Oct 2021

Porridge made with lots of love

Very nice place with the nicest owner.

Pros: Very nice staff, Do their job with lots of love, Good porrige options

D-nis

Points +11

Mostly Veg
21 Oct 2021

Go there!

Really good and the owner is super friendly and helpful

jcc9387

Points +16

29 Aug 2020

Fantastic place!

The porridge and selection of toppings were delicious! Highly recommend a visit if you like real porridge made to order! Will definitely be back next time we’re in Copenhagen!

redersd

danielaj

Points +773

13 Mar 2020

Excellent

So many vegan options to build your own bowl of oats (from classic, mixed oats, chia mix etc) and lots of toppings. Fruits, nuts, peanut butter etc etc. They even add another laying of topping in the middle. Generous portions. Vegan protein powder available too!

Pros: Lots of options, customisable , Delicious

Cons: Pricey but big portions

leonardocsouza

Points +32

15 Feb 2020

Excellent vegan options

Delicious food. Lots of vegan options. Excellent service.

piffelina

Points +3514

18 Dec 2019

Unique combinations, large portions

This is the place to go if you're craving porridge in Copenhagen. They also have other cold bowls, but I settled for a warning bowl of porridge.
They have several interesting combinations and you can also choose to have your own. I chose one with layered rhubarb, olive oil and fresh thyme. It was wonderful, and very filling. I could barely finish my bowl and I have a big appetite, so I can recommend this place if you're hungry.

TomasÖstman

Points +26

08 Sep 2019

Nice place for a breakfast!

Envoyed the porridge with blueberries and lemon along with some coffee. I like the size as i was quite hungry. Personell was really nice!
A bit pricy as mentioned before, but personally i prefer paying for a big bowl and a proper cappuccino rather than going to a hotel breakfast buffet and not knowing if there even is proper vegan options, or decent coffee.

RubyPascale

Points +114

23 Jul 2019

Cute cafe in Vesterbro

Nice vibe in here. They catered to three girls wanting various different things and everything was as expected.
I wouldn't say it was outstanding, quite standard food for quite a high price. But definitely a nice place to sit for porridge or a smoothie bowl😄lots of choice of toppings and tasted fresh.

Pros: tasty food, fresh food, vegan options

Cons: expensive, not too special

jsmn

Points +64

16 Jun 2019

Very good!!

I loved the açaí bowl WTF! Super nice staff and relaxed location.

Pros: Organic, Clean

pe_sch

Points +50

15 Mar 2019

Great Porridge

I just had a great breakfast porridge with fruits, almonds and dates. Perfect size of the portion and lots of toppins.

BezelOtes

Points +18

02 Jan 2019

Awesome porridge, Great Coffee, Nice Vibes

Great concept and executed brilliantly. The staff are friendly and helpful about which bowls are vegan as it doesn't state on the menu card. One bowl full of blueberry porridge (made from water) was enough for me and my partner to share, and we highly recommend it, especially if you have a sweet tooth. The espresso is incredibly good.

Pros: Great coffee, Great taste, Good portion sizes

Cons: A little expensive, Doesn't clearly state what's vegan on menu

amy_B3ar

Points +100

27 Dec 2018

Perfect porridge

Cute little cafe close to Central Station serving warm porridge bowls and delicious acai bowls with all the toppings imaginable, innovative, friendly and perfect for breakfast.

Pros: Make all porridge with water, no milk, Lots of porridge toppings to choose , Imaginative combos and very tasty

JonJon

Points +20183

20 Jul 2018

Vegan porridge and drinks

Bowl Market offers very good porridges, most of them being vegan (some contain honey). They can also adapt drinks with vegetable milks (but you have to ask for). The menu does not indicate vegan stuff but the staff is helpful. The place is pleasant and prices are fair. Ideal for breakfast!

Pros: very good porridges, friendly staff, pleasant place

Cons: no vegan labels on menu, only for breakfast