CLOSED: Boulevard Bistro

609-356-4699

547-C Blvd, Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA, 07033

Serves meat, vegan options available. Health food cafe making food in-house. Has a salad bar and juices made from fresh produce. Vegans can request substitutions or to omit non-vegan items. The only meat on the menu is smoked salmon. Confirmed closed January 2017.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by NicoleF

Unbelievably Fresh - Edit

I had the Greek salad and a custom made tropical smoothy and it was so good! All the ingredients tasted like she plucked them from a vine before she put them together.

My friend had the Almond love smoothy and it was amazing too.

There are a ton of options for vegans she even keeps tofu if you would like to add it to your salad.

I will definitely go back and will recommend it to others.

Pros: Fresh Food, Clean atmosphere, Friendly service

Cons: wraps or sandwiches would be nice

2 Responses

From the Boulevard 14 Apr 2015 - We very much appreciate your review and pointing out our cons, thought about it long and hard and decided : we would like to offer vegan crêpes starting from this Saturday. Savory so you can wrap your veggies and salads in it and sweet to enjoy nuts and fresh fruits!

NicoleF 14 Apr 2015 - amazing! I can't wait! Thank you

Return to Kenilworth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Boulevard Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.