Bouganvilla

Chaupi Calle 112, Ollantaytambo, Peru

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small bakery cafe offering numerous vegan choices. Located just off the main square. Mentions vegan items on the menu, and staff can help you choose or customize options. Breakfast all day, take-away and boxed lunches, desserts, and sit-down restaurant offerings.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, European, Non-veg

First Review by vegan_ryan

disappointing - Edit

I just passed by and was attracted to a sign mentioning vegan food. It looked very nice inside.

I had a vegan sandwich with roasted veg and avocado. I'm sorry having to say it as disappointing. Lacking in flavour, there was no sauce or something, and the bread was just plain toasted white bread. It was also not a lot, not a complete lunch. I did like the mango smoothie.

Great find! - Edit

Stumbled on this place while walking around and were pleasantly surprised.

Located near the main square, this cozy cafe has friendly staff, clearly-marked vegan items, and the staff knows what "vegan" means to help you customize or make selections.

None of the desserts were vegan that day, which was a bummer, but the sandwich and pancakes we tried were good.

Afterwards, we noticed the 'box lunch' offerings, which we were sad to have missed out on, because it would be great for being out and about during the day.

Pros: Many vegan options, Good food

Cons: Serves meat

Return to Ollantaytambo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bouganvilla closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.