Bottoms Up Pizza

804-644-4400

1700 Dock St, Richmond, Virginia, USA, 23223

Serves meat, vegan options available. Est. 1991 in historic Shockoe Bottom. Has vegan cheese and crusts are vegan except for the gluten-free one. Patio areas. Live jazz and other events. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-10:00pm, Thu 11:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by RazDah

Bottoms Up Pizza - Edit

I must say I was excited when I noticed they offer build your own slices of pizza with vegan cheese as an option. When I got my reciept and noticed it was $25 for two slices and a beer I was no longer excited. Now to the pizza part - It wasn't THAT good. I mean it was pizza, but it wasn't good pizza. The dough texture is actually hard to describe really. Like it was thick but airy. Crispy but dense. Very thick, but not in the chicago style sense of the word. I would not return.

Pros: Vegan soy cheese, Pizza by the slice

Cons: Long wait, Expensive

Best vegan option around!! - Edit

Went there after along day of walking, the service was good and the pizza is legendary, especially the vegan cheese.

Pros: Crust, Vegan cheese

Cons: NONE!

Return to Richmond Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bottoms Up Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.