First Review by hack_man

Youth Magnet - Edit

I'm not really a fan of juice bars. Not much of a big deal to me. You can get juice anywhere really. I usually go to a supermarket and get it cheaper than at a juice bar. However, as it's on Happy Cow and in my local area I thought I'd visit and check it out. It certainly seems to attract a young crowd who for some reason think drinking juices and smoothies is cool. I suppose that is actually a good thing really. Lots of vegan choice in terms of superfood smoothies that can be made with soya milk and iced crush smoothies made with various fruits and vegetables. The choice can be pretty mind boggling actually, perhaps even overwhelming. In terms of food, the vegan choice is decent. You can buy kale chips, super food powerball style bites and raw organic cakes. They even do a hot pot of butternut squash, Lentil & Spinach. There's nothing in terms of seating so just order, pay, wait and go and avoid at weekends or when the schools are on holiday. It's possibly wise to have a word with your server to ensure your desired juice or smoothie is definitely made as vegan.

Pros: healthy , vegan choice

Cons: can get crowded at the counter, be careful with the dairy

Return to Newcastle Upon Tyne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Boost Juice Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.