The Boombox Bakeshop

519-488-0384

502 Adelaide St N, London, Ontario, Canada, N6B 3J2

A vegan bakery that also doubles as a teahouse. Offers light food like foccacia and soup. Look for the pink building. Open Tue-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm, Sat 10:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Western, Take-out, Bakery, Canadian

First Review by ehayden

Delicious Cupcakes - Edit

At the 2016 London VegFest I had the pleasure of trying Boombox Bakeshop's cupcakes. They are delicious! I had the chocolate cherry cupcake - it was moist and not too sweet.
It's great having a vegan bakery in London - they will be my first call for any special event!
Keep up the great work!

Pros: Great food

boombox bakeshop. - Edit

this is my favourite place in the world to get cupcakes, it's so delicious, and everything is beautiful :) it's also super cute inside as well.

Must eat here - Edit

Amazing sweets to die for, my favorite flavor so far is blurry vanilla, and for a chocolate lover you must try there s'mores cupcake, and thay have amazing vegan drinks as well. Grate place to go to for a celebration or to grab a nice treat at the end of the day.

Pros: Grate atmosphere, Amazing sweets , All vegan

Cons: can be pricey but worth it

Best cupcakes ever! - Edit

Friendly staff, amazing cupcakes, awesome atmosphere

Best Vegan Cupcakes! - Edit

I have tried vegan cupcakes from various bakeries in London, Ottawa and Toronto and the Boombox Bakeshop is my absolute favourite!! Their cupcakes can't even compare to many non-vegan cupcakes I have tried in the past: they are moist, sweet and flavourful. I highly recommend picking up a few (or few dozen!) cupcakes from here. The white walls cupcake is my favourite. They make great sugar cookies too, as well as hot and cold drinks.

excellent!! - Edit

I can't believe no one has reviewed this place yet. Terrific coffee and pastries and adorable inside. Go there, you won't regret it.

Return to London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Boombox Bakeshop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.