CLOSED: Boogaloos

415-824-4088

3296 22nd St, San Francisco, California, USA, 94110

Serves meat, vegan options available. Focus is on breakfast and brunch food with some sandwiches. Several vegan items, and you can substitute tofu for eggs for a charge. The decor is a funky and fun music theme. Crowded on weekends. CONFIRMED CLOSED DUE TO FIRE MAY 2016 - PLEASE UPDATE HAPPYCOW IN CASE OF RE-OPENING.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by RachWigg

Polenta Brunch, Yum - Edit

Great option when looking for brunch with your non-vegan friends! The polenta is delicious! Just be prepared to wait a bit.

Yummy Vegan Brunch! - Edit

I really enjoyed dining at Boogaloos! I was with a very mixed party of eaters (my omni partner and my ovo-lacto friend) and we were all were able to order really delicious food that fit our preferences. We went on the weekend, so we had about a 20 minute wait, but the staff was efficient and friendly when we were seated. I ordered the amazing vegan breakfast quesadilla and coffee (a little pitcher of soymilk came for free once I requested it). There were a few all veg options on the menu, and though I didn't attempt it, it looked like you could sub tofu for any dish with eggs. They even filled my to-go cup with coffee and let me fill my water bottle from one of their pitchers before I left. Overall, a great brunching experience!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday June 19, 2013

Pros: Good Vegan Selection, Friendly Staff, Large portions

Cons: Long weekend wait

Return to San Francisco Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Boogaloos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.