Bonobo

Contact 600004634

Mały Rynek 4, Krakow, Poland,

Cozy cafe and bookstore. Serves cakes, sometimes donuts, plus tea and coffee, vegan sandwiches. Plant milk available. Sells Spanish books and books about travelling. There are free books and leaflets about plant-based diet, helping wild animals and such. Organizes meetings for local NGOs.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, European, Polish

First Review by hack_man

Great cakes - Edit

I really cakes they offer, which are in very good price. Also, you can can get here some really nice beers. However, I don't like the design if this place.

Pros: Localization Price Good cakes Vegan icecreams

Cons: Everything looks damaged and old

Hey Bonobo Woman, hey Bonobo Man - Edit

Cosy and dark, a bit like many of the old style bars in Kraków. Good location on the Mały Rynek (small square just off the main square) which means it's less likely to be full of demanding tourists. When you go through the entrance from the square it's not obvious where to go. I wasn't sure if the whole floor was actually Bonobo including the book shop. The cafe is at the rear and serves hot and cold drinks, beers and wines. I actually couldn't see that much in terms of food. In fact I couldn't see anything but didn't ask. We'd just eaten so only popped in for a quick visit. Probably not somewhere I would eat anyway if I'm honest. 6PLN for a large bottle of beer however is most acceptable and there was a wide choice available. The seating area at the back is very pleasant with modern and quirky furniture arrangements.

Pros: great choice of beer, nice garden at the back

Cons: quite traditional

Return to Krakow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bonobo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.