Bonna Annee Ethiopian Restaurant

Serves meat, vegan options available. Meat-based but you will find spiced vegetables, potatoes, lentils, and bean dishes as in most Ethiopian restaurants. Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Ethiopian, African, Non-veg

First Review by RSwanson

Great injera - Edit

A shame I was not able to make a better photo of the vegan injera. It was absolutely great and for sure a reason to come to this place. They have some more veg options, but I did not check them out. The place was cozy and seemed quite popular. Crowded, but not annoyingly crowded. The guests were a mixture of locals and expats from all over the world. Friendly staff. Also fine for a woman to go out on her own, although that does not seem to be a problem in Abu Dhabi anyway.

Pros: great injera, friendly staff

Cons: too dark for good photos ;-)

Delicious - Edit

We took our kids here in attempt to dine outside of a mall or hotel in Abu Dhabi. The food was awesome, but there isn't a ton of veg friendly stuff on the menu. We asked the waitress and she hooked us up with a great meal with a ton of variety. Very good, and we will be going back!
Updated from previous review on Friday October 02, 2015

Return to Abu Dhabi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bonna Annee Ethiopian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.