Bonanza Bar & Restaurant

Kaya Gob. N. Debrot 34, Kralendijk, Bonaire

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chinese restaurant with some vegetable items on the menu: chop suey, curry, chow mein (noodles), fried rice, white rice, a few salads. Ask for vegan.

Categories: Chinese, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Eefie

zero vegan options - Edit

This place is terrible. The guy told us that they don't offer any items that don't have meat on them. He said they put meat stock in all the vegetarian dishes and could not make us anything that is vegan.

He then explained to me that the people on the island are not "picky eaters" so they always add meat to the veg. I was shocked that he refused to even make us a salad that was vegan.

We ordered a bowl of white rice because we were in a large group and came on our dive instructors recommendation so we didn't want to fuss. If we were alone we would have left immediately.

This place should be removed from the Happy Cow list because they are putting meat on literally every menu item!!!!

Cons: hidden meat in veg, rude, unaccommodating staff

Good food - Edit

Not the most romantic place to eat ? but the food is good. Easy when you don't want to cook at your accomodation. Big take away portions. Add a portion of fried potatoe (batatas) and sauce for just $3

Return to Kralendijk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bonanza Bar & Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.