Bombers Burrito Bar

• Veg-friendly
Contact 518-374-3548

447 State St, Schenectady, New York, USA, 12305

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican food and bar. Accommodating to special request and tries to ensure vegan orders do not cross-contaminated with cheese/meats. Has burrito and tacos with BBQ tofu, veggie chicken nuggets, tofu fries, beans and rice, veggie chili.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by beingpeggy

Decent Selection for Vegans - Edit

I love their vegan nuggets (yes, I emailed the owner to confirm that they were vegan and had no egg, milk, etc) as a vessel for wing sauce and inside their burritos. I love getting a rice and beans burrito with guacamole. The staff are friendly and accommodating. They will replace the meat with the vegan nuggets in the specialty items on the menu. I have always had a good tasting meal at Bombers, I would recommend others do the same.

Pros: Vegan Nuggets, Vegan Customization Options, Great Tasting Food

Cons: Upstairs Sometimes Noisy

Mediocre at best - Edit

We picked up lunch here while passing through town and both got burritos with the vegan chicken nuggets. They weren't terrible, but definitely not something I would eat again. The place was deserted and still our food somehow came up pretty cold. The nuggets were ok, the rice wasn't good, the beans didn't have much flavor. Pretty bleh all around. I didn't even finish mine.

Cons: bad food

Eat late? - Edit

Great burritos, great vegan options...
and they are open late! Burritos are huge. The veg nugget burrito is great with barbecue sauce! The vegggie cilli is full of giant chunks of veggies!
I wish the burritos came with chips, but it's not like you'll walk away hungry!

And, they have vegan treats from X's to O's vegan bakery. It's a win-win!

Pros: Vegan Friendly, Good portions, Tasty

yummy vegan junk food - Edit

my husband and i enjoy bombers. there are lots of options on the menu that are vegan/can be made vegan. its a great place to go and grab drinks with friends, esp. omnivores, because everyone can be made happy with the menu. we enjoy the veggie chicken nugget burrito, and the tofu fries (made vegan please!), the veggie chili is yummy too. they also stock cookies/brownies from x's to o's bakery in troy, yum yum. and they deliver! yay!

Pros: good drinks, yummy junk food, fun atmosphere

Cons: no vegan cheese or sour cream, kinda $$, skimpy on the guacamole

Return to Schenectady Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bombers Burrito Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1079 times since Jun 2011.