Bombay Wraps

312-955-0733

330 E Ohio St, Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60611

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small, fast service Indian eatery with focus on wraps. Menus lists 4 vegetarian wraps marked with V, of which 3 can be made vegan by selecting the whole wheat wrap rather than the standard wrap. Other items offered including samosas, a lentil soup, and salad. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Indian, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by estjames

Sweet Surprise - Edit

Happenstance we found this food joint while visiting Chicago and were returning from the architectural river tour. We ordered almost all the vegan dishes on the menu and each one was better than the other. Flavors just right and perfect. We happen to revisit the next day at happy hours and were able to have a good meal for under $12 (for two), which was just unbelievable.

Pros: Perfectly flavored dishes, Inexpensive

Cons: Serves meat

Love this place!! - Edit

This place has delicious Indian wraps!! My favorites are the Samosa wrap and the Potato Tava wrap. Just select the whole wheat wrap to make it vegan. Their samosas are also very good. The price is very affordable--around $4 a wrap and 2-3 would make a filling meal. This is one of my favorite places to eat! I was so excited when I found out they deliver too!! Their food is generally healthy and minimally processed as well.

Pros: Awesome vegan wraps, Inexpensive, They deliver

Cons: The rice bowls aren't that great, Nothing else!

Return to Chicago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bombay Wraps closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.