Taj Mahal - Bombay Masala

• Veg-friendly
Contact 772-770-1120

2050 11th Ave, Vero Beach, Florida, USA, 32960

Serves meat, vegan options available. Formerly Bombay Masala. Indian and Greek food. One of few places in Vero Beach with vegetarian dishes on menu. Ask about dairy use. BYO.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Greek, Non-veg

First Review by Cambutt

Other Than the Food, It Was Great - Edit

We were thrilled to find a good possibility during a long drive up the FL coast, even if it was several miles off the interstate. The positives were that the inside is charming, and the staff were pleasant and attentive. They were also willing to do pretty much anything vegan and understood what that meant. There were several vegetarian entrees to choose from. We ordered channa masala and aloo matar gobi, both medium hot. The food was bland, bland, bland. I can't imagine what their "mild" is like. We ate only enough to stave off hunger and didn't bother taking the leftovers. Adding to the disappointment was the lack of beer or wine (though we're told you can BYO). If you're used to really good Indian food, this will not be up to your standards. I think we'd have been better off stopping at Subway or Chipotle.

Pros: Friendly staff, Willing to veganize, Lone option in this part of FL

Cons: Bland food, Far from I-95, No beer

Pretty great vegan and vegetarian food - Edit

The food was authentic and Indian and it serves meat but there is a section on the menu dedicated to vegetarian food. Lovely atmosphere and excellent food and service.

Pros: Lots of vegetarian and vegan food, tasty, the chef and staff are nice

Return to Vero Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Taj Mahal - Bombay Masala closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1609 times since Dec 2008.