CLOSED: Bombay Local Pizza

Contact 856-375-2246

1120 White Horse Rd Ste 132, Voorhees, New Jersey, USA, 08043

Lacto-vegetarian pizzas with traditional options as well as those infused with an Indian taste. Free Wi-Fi. REPORTED SHUT IN EARLY-2015.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Indian, Delivery, Take-out

First Review by FP

Very original and yummy too! - Edit

LOVED these pizzas! I got the Tikka Paneer and my husband got the Samosa.

My favorite foods are pizza and Indian, I would never have thought of combining the two! The toppings were very yummy and the crust was really good too. The prices are reasonable and staff were very helpful. I love the buy two small pizza deal!

Pros: Unique menu, Helpful staff

A Must-Eat - Edit

I visited Bombay Local Pizza earlier this week and LOVED the food. They have a variety of Indian-inspired pizzas that are all made fresh-to-order (no frozen food). Everything came out piping hot and was very tasty.

A few other positive points:
-Vegan option available - you can replace cheese with as many vegetable toppings as you like
- They offer traditional pizza options as well (cheese, etc.)
-Very clean
-Friendly owners (we chatted for some time while I was waiting for my order)

Indian Twist on Pizza - Edit

In an area with few vegetarian or vegan dining options Bombay Local Pizza is a welcome offering. Most of the menu items are lacto, but there are a couple which are vegetarian and they will alter others to make them vegan, if you'd like, They also are more than willing to adjust the spiciness to fit your taste. The staff are friendly and helpful, Be sure to ask for a frequent customer card. There's eat-in or take out options. Not a fancy place--looks just like a regular pizzeria, but the fusion of pizza and Indian seasoning and ingredients is a great change of pace.

Pros: Friendly service, Lots of veg options, Flexibility in spice/ingredients

Return to Voorhees Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Bombay Local Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 972 times since Oct 2012.