Bombay House

801-581-0222

2731 Parleys Way, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 84109

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian restaurant with a few Utah locations. Menu includes a vegetarian section - some dishes can be made vegan upon request. Located by the Southeast corner of the Walmart parking lot. Open Mon-Sat 4:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Meggie and Ben

great! - Edit

The very best Indian food I've ever had and it is consistently amazing every time. I've been to India and travelled to the north and central (including Bombay) regions and the food pales in comparison to Bombay House. Everything that's vegan is so flavorful and thoughtfully prepared. The only criticism that I will say is the wait is insanely long. Once on a Friday we asked how long the wait was, the reply was, "did you bring a sleeping bag?" then we were told "15-20 minutes" but that actually meant 1 hour so be prepared to wait, it's truly worth it. It might even be worth it to just get takeout.

Pros: friendly staff

My FAVORITE Indian place - Edit

Lots and lots of vegan options, staff is knowledgeable, and the food is delicious!

Return to Salt Lake City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bombay House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.