Bombay Clay Oven

• Veg-friendly
Contact 303-377-4454

165 Steele St, Denver, Colorado, USA, 80206

Serves meat, vegan options available. Higher end Indian food restaurant. Some vegetarian entrees. Servers know about the ingredients - ask.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by JessHaz

Expensive for so-so - Edit

This place is beautiful and service is good, but I found the food to be somewhat underwhelming. If the flavors had been as extraordinary as the presentation, I would have been in heaven. Their food looks gorgeous! Bombay Clay Oven had smaller portion sizes than I would expect and the spices were very mild, more like Americanized Indian food.

Pros: Nice atmosphere, Good drinks

Cons: Expensive, Small Portions, Limited Vegan Options

Mmm. - Edit

This place is pretty rad. I've only eaten here once, but it was a great experience. The atmosphere is nice, and they have an extensive vegetarian menu with tons of vegan options. They clearly mark non-dairy options, but I still let them know that I was vegan just to be sure. I will definitely be back.

Pros: vegan-friendly, nice staff

Yummy Indian Food - Edit

The service can be hit or miss at times, but the food is really good. Unless they're super busy, which must not happen often because I've never seen them packed, you can get a seat in a booth. The booths are padded, you have to sit cross legged, and they have pillows and curtains for privacy. It's fun! Lots of veggie options and very flavorful.

Pros: Food, Atmosphere, Lots of veggie options

Cons: Servive at times, A little pricey

Return to Denver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bombay Clay Oven closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2155 times since Nov 2009.