Bombay Chopsticks

905-502-8583

30 Bristol Rd E (at Hurontario), Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Serves meat, vegan options available. Full service, casual dining, Indian-Chinese style restaurant. Canadian owned. Has a separate vegetarian menu.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Chinese, Indian, Non-veg

First Review by Ken4057

One of my favs! - Edit

My husband and I first started going to Bombay Chopsticks when we lived in Mississauga over 12 years ago before we were vegetarian/vegan. We loved it then and have found some great vegan dishes there since. The food quality and service is always amazing. One of my favourite places. We moved out of Mississauga 7 years ago, but still make the trip when we get a craving!

Pros: Food quality, Service

Cons: Wish there were more locations!

Decent for the area - Edit

I go here because my gf's folks live around the corner. I get the hakka noodles with veggies and tofu, and the fried eggplant dish is divine. The pad thai is that ketchupy-style pad thai that's nothing like true pad thai, but is still sweet and filling.

It's a lovely dining area with linens and heavy silverware, and the staff is very friendly whenever I've been.

It could use a little more variety of veggie entrees and a guarantee in writing that items are vegan.

I recommend you try it once.

Return to Mississauga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bombay Chopsticks closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1904 times.