Bombay Bliss Indian Restaurant - Coolum Beach

( 1 review )
07-54919389

1740 David Low Way, Coolum Beach, Sunshine Coast, Queensland

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has vegetarian dishes marked on the menu with a V. Vegans to specify and ask specifically for food without ghee. Has several restaurant locations. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm. Delivery 6:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Soph27

Terrible - worst Indian I've had. - Edit

Hardly anything vegan to choose from on their menu, they had to change he vegetarian dishes, mum and I asked for mild and got medium-hot (we told them that when they asked if we enjoyed the food)
Pretty much canned tomatoes with water and onion and like one tiny piece of potato, they overcharge for their meals. I can make better Indian food myself and I'm not Indian. If you are vegan don't bother going here just head down to marrocydore instead for dinner.

Pros: In the day it would have a nice view of the beach, Very Nice and polite staff, Walking distance from our motel

Cons: The air conditioning was FREEZING, not necessary , Food was yuk, Asked for mild and got med-hot

Return to Sunshine Coast Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bombay Bliss Indian Restaurant - Coolum Beach closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.