First Review by modog737

average - Edit

I got the protein bowl and it seemed to be missing something that made it stand out. Limited options too. Great as a last resort if your hungry and in the area.
Acai bowls are average at best.

Pros: all vegan, able to customize

Cons: limited options , not much variety

Nice fast-food option - Edit

A had a the vitamin Sea bowl that was overflowing with vegetables, half an avocado with a bit of quinoa. I kind of wish there was more sustenance. You can even create your own grain bowls and salads with your own choice of toppings.

Sadly, limited seating.

Chocolate Thunder - Edit

We need some reviews for this place, so I thought I would start off. I'm in bliss right now as I sip on this incredibly delicious Chocolate Thunder smoothie! Chocolate Thunder: ChocoSol dark chocolate, raw cacao, peanut butter, banana, flax seed, chia seed, almond milk, agave

I also ordered the Protein Bowl: brown rice, bean medley, marinated tofu, crunchy sprouts, butternut squash, cherry tomato, pepita, carrot miso dressing - 9 It will be a great lunch for me later while at work!

The menu items are a vegan's dream or a health nut's dream. There are juices, smoothies, breakfast bowls, salads, grain bowls, etc etc....something for every meal! I get to this area of town for work every once in a while and I can't wait to try more of the delicious looking food. I spoke with the very nice young woman preparing my grain bowl and found out the owner is a fellow Winnipegger! Right on! Thanks for bringing healthy, nutritious plant based food to the masses in a form that is both beautiful and fresh!

Pros: Price, Presentation, Excellent Take-out

Cons: Not in Winnipeg, No dining area except for standup bar, I can't eat here every day...

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bolt Fresh Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3502 times since Feb 2014.