Bollywood Indian Restaurant

805-791-3535

1368 Madera Rd, Ste 2 (at Royal Ave), Simi Valley, California, USA, 93065

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a variety of clearly labeled vegan and vegetarian choices, including curry dishes, breads, appetizers and rice dishes. Note from HappyCow: They do serve one of our forbidden meats (lamb), but since there are very few choices in this city, we are adding this restaurant. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:30pm, Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Passittowill

delicious but careful - Edit

On GrubHub, the naan is labeled as vegan, but when I went in the restaurant they said the naan wasn't vegan. So just double check everything and don't trust GrubHub labeling.

Pros: lots of vegan options

Tons Of Vegan Options - Edit

Simi Valley hardly has any vegan option places, but Bollywood has a huge vegan menu. I had the Vegetables Jalfrezi, plain basmati rice and the vegan Lacha Paratha. I went on a Friday night and the service was extremely slow. Took just over 40 minutes to get my food and the servers hardly came to check on me. The food portions were definitely not balanced for the price, but at least there are more options available now in Simi.

Pros: lots of vegan options

Cons: Small portions for the price, and slow service

Return to Simi Valley Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bollywood Indian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.