• Bolay

Fusion
Gluten-free
Latin
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Florida-based chain restaurant serving globally inspired flavors. Menu includes customizable, made-to-order bowls as well as pre-set vegan items. Fillings include miso glazed tofu, black rice, roasted potatoes, kale and other vegetables. Also offers cold-pressed juice, infused tea and local libations. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:30pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Venue map for Bolay
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by VeganNole

MaxlovesVegan!

Points +11

#Veganuarian
01 May 2023

CARNE ES PERFECTO

I love the meat omg! It is delectable, so moist and delicous, I can really taste the cow when it was cooked. Some may say "Jimmy cooked" - Drake 2022. The chef makes sure to send you to the kitchen if he finds you are vegan. Please visit! Vegan approved!

Pros: Meat was well seasoned, Chef liked vegans, Pollo es perfecto

Cons: Vegans were mean to me, The veggies were gross, I really don't like the vegetables that were mid

Sjjk12

Points +1077

14 Jan 2023

Real quick, quality food

Fast food style salad place, has noodles for base and great tofu with dressings. Would return, this is a great option if you’re in the area and want a chipotle quantity of quality healthy food.

Pros: Great quality, Inexpensive option

Alyissi

Points +18

07 Jan 2022

Amazing!

All of the options are clearly labeled vegan and they have so many options! Delicious food just a little pricey. Employees are very nice and I was in and out within 3 minutes. Highly recommend

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Everything is labeled, Customer service is excellent

Cons: A little pricey

happyvegann

Points +221

28 Nov 2021

Healthy and delicious!

What I love about this place is that it is similar food I make at home but in restaurant style! When I’m feeling tired of cooking or out with some friends, this is a must for me since I feel like I’m eating wholesome and vegan! I really recommend the sweet potato noodles since they are extremely delicious. The miso tofu is their veg protein option and again, extremely delicious. I’ve gone back here over a dozen of times and I’ll still continue to go here. It can be a little more pricy but it is a very filling meal and I sometimes have leftovers!

Pros: Most items are vegan (besides meat + some sauces), Solid portions, I feel full eating here everytime, Service is great, they are very kind!

Cons: A little pricy, but won’t break the bank

Millika

Points +53

02 Mar 2021

Yummy Tofu

There is just something about their tofu I love!!

lbran

Points +97

Vegetarian
30 May 2020

NOT GOOD

NOT doing a good job with covid19 safety. Too many customers inside the store with no safe distancing on line. Not wiping down tables in between customers. No mushrooms, no tomatoes, blackened chicken wasn't ready and no safe place to wait for it. Brussel sprouts were horrible. Might as well go and gnaw on a tree trunk outside. NOW there is an upcharge for tofu!! Really? It is one of the cheapest proteins on the planet. This place used to be good. It has gone waaaaaay downhill.

Updated from previous review on 2020-05-30

Pros: herbed potatoes are delicious, tasty food

Cons: not following good covid19 safety , many items not available, UPCHARGE for tofu!!

danielaj123

Points +111

14 Jun 2018

Loveeee

I love the black rice, sweet potato, & tofu. Also the kale & gf noodle is a great pairing.

Pros: great coupon deals!

ErikNV

Points +68

17 Nov 2017

OMG!

If you're looking for a unique taste sensation, then Bolay is for you! I wish they had this place out in Las Vegas, because it was amazing! The cauliflower was out of this world delicious! But what made all of these seemingly eclectic flavors work with the tofu, sauces, and starches (rice) was something very flavorful indeed. We also tried the berry crumble which was okay, but needed to be a little sweeter in my wife and my opinion. The customer service was very helpful as well in choosing the different combinations available.

Pros: Vegan Options, Cauliflower, Tofu

Cons: Berry Crumble

gladiis8

Points +20

01 Sep 2017

Love it!

Amazing vegan options!!! Love love!!!

k021105

Points +34

Herbivore
05 Jun 2017

Fresh and yummy!

I ordered online and my food was ready and fresh. I made my own vegan bol. The cauliflower and broccoli was firm and not over cooked! Delicious!

Pros: can substitute 2nd protein for any base

maltinej

Points +1856

23 Apr 2017

yum!!!

Very clean restaurant with cmear descriptions and easy to follow instructions. We had small rice bowls with tofu, veggies and an excellent carrot ginger sauce. I think i could have eaten a large portion as it was extremly tasty, but the small size is the perfect size. For dessert we had the berry cobbler. All was delicious! Will definitely be back if i am in the area in the future.

Pros: lots of vegan options, lots of parking in the shopping center, delicious

VeganNole

Points +223

03 Mar 2017

amazing

Amazing. One of my favorite fast casual restaurants.

Pros: everything is vegan is labeled, almost everything is vegan