Bok Choy

Contact 210-437-2200

5130 Broadway St, San Antonio, Texas, USA, 78209

Vegetarian Pan-Asian cuisine restaurant from the Greens team, est. May 2016. Serves a variety of dishes from Vietnam and China. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri 11:00am-8:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese

First Review by Umeboshu

My New FAVORITE Spot! - Edit

I'm Vegan here in SA, so I only go to a handful of places when I go out to eat. Bok Choy exceeded my expectations and has a menu that is mostly Vegan with almost all of it able to be easily made Vegan (everything but the cheese rangoons)! I have now gone twice with my boyfriend and combined we have tried the Fried Rice, Vietnamese Fried Spring Rolls, Sweet and Sour Chik-n, Hunan Beef, and General TSO. I can't pick a favorite dish, because I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

Pros: Delicious , Only Asian restaurant with Vegan options in SA, Super friendly staff

Cons: Not fully Vegan, Appetizers a little pricey

Don't get the Ramen. - Edit

Tofu and mushrooms were unseasoned. Was given glassy pho noodles. PHO NOODLES. No spring onion. Nothing with any color. Just brown food in a bowl of brown broth. Everything else seemed like a gardein disaster. I was really hoping this place would have Green on Flores' quaint charm and handmade thoughtful food. It does not. Came in for the Cheese Rangoon and boba tea and they were the only things on the menu without a vegan option. Disappointed.

Pros: great service. everyone was really nice.

Cons: there isn't bok choy in a single dish…, everything is really expensive for not being house, cultural appropriation

Return to San Antonio Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bok Choy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.