Boji

Contact 0364532446

Minato-ku, Akasaka 3-4-15, FSK Akasaka Bldg. 1F, Tokyo, Japan, 1540002

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic cafe at 東京都港区赤坂4-3-15, FSK赤坂ビル1F. Offering some vegan food and sweets, house-made bread, selection of drinks including Italian wine, plus beer and shochu. Uses seasonal vegetables from organic farmers in western Japan. Relocated from Shimouma 2-27-14, Setagaya in late 2013. Note Jan 2016 FB page is still active. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-3:00pm, Mon-Fri 5:00pm-11:00pm, Sat 5:00pm-10:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Japanese, Macrobiotic, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by NinomaeJyuuichi

Not bad - Edit

Came here with a work group who accommodated for me being vegan for dinner one night. The restaurant advertises as vegan but they serve meat as well, which was kind of a bummer. Anyway, this is more of a "joshi cafe" with apparently small portions for lunch, according to my colleagues.
The food was quite good, especially their breads - the bruchetta was very very nice, and the french toast was AMAZING for desert. The ginger ale drink was also amazing. We all shared most of the other dishes, and the lasagna was quite good. The prices are a little on the higher side, but considering the area it wasn't too bad. I would go back again if I was in the area, but I don't think I would go back just to eat there again.

Pros: Located in business district, Good food, especially their bread

Cons: Serves meat, A little expensive

Return to Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Boji closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1040 times since Mar 2013.