Boho Vegan Pizza Co

• Delivery Delivery
  • Vegan
+44-1912615423

The Bohemian, Pink Lane , Newcastle Upon Tyne, England, NE1 5DW

Delivery of vegan pizza, desserts, and drinks. Range is 2.5km from Newcastle City Centre. Or order then arrange to collect from The Bohemian. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

First Review by hack_man

great takeaway - Edit

We got food delivered to hospital last night and it was lovely 😍 more pricey than we would normally pay for takeaway but to be able to order anything from the menu is amazing. I also had the chocolate pudding and I'm glad I did.

Pros: all vegan menu, fantastic chocolate pudding , great pizza

Cons: a bit more pricey

Decadence and pleasure towns - Edit

Seriously good vegan pizza. This is the brainchild of the already well established Bohemian vegetarian restaurant operating from the same premises since August 2015. On our August Bank Holiday Sunday 2017 visit we had the mouthwatering 'Veganroni' pizza which was perfectly topped with just the right amount of tomato sauce, cheese and pepperoni. The Deliveroo guy was hanging about outside with his motorbike, then within a blink of an eye he had picked up a batch of freshly baked pizzas and was on his way to serve some of Newcastle's vegan population. Pizzas are in the region of £9-£11. I have absolutely no complaints.

Pros: delicious pizza , fair pricing , always friendly

Return to Newcastle Upon Tyne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Boho Vegan Pizza Co closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.