Bohne

Limmerstrasse 56, Hannover, Germany, 30451

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe and espresso bar which offers a wide range of in-house-made ice cream and create your own vegan breakfasts. Serves hummus-mint-cucumber and hummus-peanut-spinach spread. Coffee or cereals with soy milk for additional charge. Open Mon-Fri 7:30am-8:00pm, Sat 9:00am-8:00pm, Sun 10:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Ice cream, Non-veg

First Review by v_mdj

Good place to see and to be seen - Edit

Café for hipster folks. Sometimes vegan options and some of the sorbet is vegan, too. Very loud electro music all the time - better go outside when you like to talk. Some time ago there was also a vegan breakfast but they changed it into a vegetarian one and as I tried to veganize it the waitress treated me as if I was nuts (no, I'm not).

Pros: there's sometimes a vegan soup or cake

Cons: sometimes way to noisy, , vegan breakfast wasn't hip enough..., some of the people working there...

lovely place with a nice atmosphere - Edit

I've been here several times with friends, grabbing hot vegan chocolate or other drinks.
"Bohne" has a great atmosphere and staff there is really friendly, welcoming and helpful.
I have yet to go in summer to sit outside (you actually receive a hot water bottle upon request if you wanna sit outside in winter - how great is that!?). Also, I still need to try the vegan banana cake (or any other available one) - unfortunately I haven't been hungry upon a visit up to now.
Great place in one of Hannover's best areas to relax, hang out and just enjoy your time over a nice drink/snack :)

Pros: location, price, service, staff & atmosphere

Cons: can't think of any

Nice little café with vegan options - Edit

I went there twice with friends and had decadent chocolate cake and cappuccinos. Each time they had two different vegan cakes on display.
The terrace is nice if you can catch a break from the smokers.
Probably the café with the best vegan options in the neighbourhood.

Pros: Location, Good vegan cakes

not so vegan friendly - Edit

I came here for lunch but there was nothing vegan to eat, only a soup. I asked for the special humus I had read about but the answered me they only serve bread+humus for breakfast and not for lunch. Why not?! I left this place without ordering anything :-(

Cons: no much choice, humus only before 12.00 a.m.

Return to Hannover Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bohne closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.