CLOSED: Bodhisattva - Kowloon Plaza

852-92390955

Shop107-8, Basement 1, Kowloon City Plaza,128 Carpenter Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China, 852

Snack food and dim sum eatery in a busy shopping complex. Prices cheap to moderate. 2014 THIS ONE SHUT.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Take-out

First Review by Blue Cloud

Bodhisattva - Kowloon Plaza, Hong Kong - Edit

They are no longer in business at this location. At time of writing the have a place in Mong Kok.

Cons: Closed

Sitting in a shopping complex. - Edit

First and foremost for me, sitting in a busy shopping complex is not usually conducive to enjoying my food. I have just come back from the restaurant and though I was partly pleased with the food I received, I was only marginally happy with the service. We was refused a drink of water on arrival at the table and advised we can have tea only. Immediately after giving us the menu, the waitress hovered around my shoulder. I asked her to come back twice as I had hardly had any time to look. The menu prices were out of date and two of the items we asked for, they did not have. When the meal arrived, it was not what I asked for. My rice had seafood in it, though there was no such description on the menu. I asked for it to be changed. The food that we did eat, was very nice though! Tasty and well cooked and I feel I got a good sized portion for my money. One of the staff was very helpful. I might go back after I have tired of the only other local vegetarian restaurant around!

Pros: value for money, tasty, some helpful staff

Cons: next to gambling arcade, out of date menu, sea food added to my rice when not asked

Wide selection of food - Edit

It's like your typical yum cha place except I could eat everything on the menu because its vegetarian. There were lots to choose from and we had a lovely time.

Pros: Wide variety of food, Good value

Return to Kowloon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Bodhisattva - Kowloon Plaza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.