First Review by rach

Oh My Goodness A M A Z I N G - Edit

This place is my life line! Eating out in Orange was an absolute nightmare until I found this cute, warm and inviting restaurant. The food is to die for and 95% vegan. My partner (Animal eater) and I BOTH love to eat here at least once a fortnight, we've become regulars and we have been and continue to be treated with so much kindness and respect since the day we walked in.

Pros: Amazing staff, Cheap delicious meals and quiet and

Lovely Vegetarian Restaurant - Edit

Tasty Chinese food in Orange, a large selection of vegetarian and many vegan dishes as well. The entree range is comprehensive and also has an extensive range of different teas. Well worth a visit.

Pros: Large range, Delicious food

Cons: None really

Good Chinese vegetarian in the country - Edit

This place had an extensive tea Manu with about 3 pages of every green and herbal tea you can imagine. The decor is fine/ average but as you'd expect from a country Chinese restaurant, jeans and tshirt style. The food menu is quite long ranging from dumpling, Chinese buns, gluten style chicken and roast dishes, Chinese and Thai style stir drys and hot pots. We ordered some oolong tea, dumplings, roast gluten, and hot and spicy tofu hot pot. They were all really tasty and very large serving sizes. We even had some brown rice and beans (wasn't on menu but made for us as we asked for brown rice). the hot pot had a variey of unique Asian mushrooms. The bill was about $35 so quite reasonable. This place is comparable to a green gourmet (newtown) and I was pleasantly suprised to get Vegie food so good in the country.

Pros: Vege in country, Tasty food, Great tea menu

Cons: As expected decor

Return to Orange Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bodhi Garden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.