Bodhi Bowls - Market Stall

n/a

Viaduktstrasse 10, Basel, Switzerland

Serving plant-based bowls with different toppings, plus fresh juices, ginger shops, ice tea, and soup. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-2:30pm, Tue 6:00pm-10:00pm, Thu-Fri 6:00pm-10:00pm, Sat 6:00pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Asian, Fusion

First Review by Becky1984

yummy little vegan restaurant in the heart of the city (inside market hall) - Edit

Yummy vegan bowls. I took the prepared bowl which was just wonderful. Even had a dressing called “mustard-honey”. I went “Huh? Honey. That is not vegan...!” Lady was a bit puzzled and said that she was sure that it was just a “vegan honey version”. Took her word for it. Tasted wonderful. All good. Peace.

Pros: yummy. , whole food , healthy

Cons: should know about ingredients of “honey like” sauc

Delicious! - Edit

The stall in the old market hall in Basel offers mixed bowls - topped with tempeh or jackfruit - chili, soups, tea, juices...
They were out of tempeh, and I was sceptical of the jackfruit (having tried the raw fruit once and disliking it). The guy behind the counter was very nice, gave me a fork-full to try - and convinced me.
The bowl was a rainbow of different vegetables, lentils, chick peas and quinoa, topped with the marinated jackfruit and avocado.
For dressing the choice is between honey-mustard and sesame. I had the latter.
And it was scrumptious! Highly recommend - I will be back myself in the new year to try the chili and soups.

Pros: Friendly staff, Beautifully arranged dishes, Absolutely delicious

Return to Basel Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bodhi Bowls - Market Stall closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.