Bocca Bella Cafe

617-928-1200

442 Lexington St, Auburndale, Massachusetts, USA, 02466

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegans can get hummus and flatbread, grilled vegetable and portabello mushroom, and house-made vegetarian burger. The soup changes daily and sometimes there's a vegan minestrone (call ahead). Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-9:00pm. Hours displayed are for kitchen; venue opens until 11pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Italian, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by sirrahfay

hope that was vegan?? - Edit

Came here after seeing it on this app. Nice place inside nice open windows. I informed the waitress I was vegan and she didn't know what that meant. No big deal I said just let the chef know and if he doesn't I'll fill him in. I ordered the veggie burger...not sure if the chef got the memo as it came with mayo. It also came with iceberg Lettie's, a tomato, mustard, relish, catsup, & a bag of ruffles chips (poor choice I would say). Anyway I ate it, except for the chips. very mediocre over all I was expecting something nicer. Perhaps a better experience with another dish??

Pros: nice windows , appmospheare

Cons: they don't know what vegan means, they serve vegans mayo , lame veggie burger

Return to Auburndale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bocca Bella Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.