BNurtured - Food Truck

Serves meat, vegan options available. Food truck in downtown Ganges selling salad bowls, noodle bowls, sandwiches, sweets, kombucha, and juice shots (check for honey). Accommodating to vegans. Open Tue-Sat 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Fast food, Take-out, Catering, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by EmmaCebuliak

Solid Vegan Option on Salt Spring - Edit

I went here for lunch and split the noodle box and the seasonal box with a friend. Although the menu largely focuses on "free range" meat etc, they're also extremely accommodating and understanding towards vegans (and some menu items are marked clearly as vegan). The food was a little rich with not as much flavour as I like, but over-all it was decent and convenient. We couldn't finish all our food between the two of us, but it made great left-overs the next day with some more things thrown in. I really recommend trying the chocolate blueberry truffles - they are SO good.

Pros: Nice staff, Convenient, Organic and Local

Cons: Not Fully Vegan, A Little Bland

Return to Salt Spring Island Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has BNurtured - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.