BMS Organics - Be Lohas Healthy Cuisine

Contact 03-7722-5686

37, Ground Floor, Jalan SS 21/60, Damansara Utama, Selangor DE, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, 47400

乐活有机素食 small organic vegetarian food place with few tablesand is air-conditioned. Sells organic dried food and eco-friendly goods & toiletries. Free starter soup. Located on the same row with police station and Hong Leong Bank. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-8:00pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Chinese, Organic, Western, Take-out

First Review by AndyT

Vegan-friendly and healthy place to eat - Edit

First of all, I am not 100 % sure if this is the right place, I was in the branch in One Utama Shopping Mall.

I was overjoyed to find a place that actually had the word "vegan" in themenu touting it as the healthiest lifestyle. While there were a few lapses (watch out for honey), the menu was very interesting.

I had the "5 colour high energy Lei Cha" which is one of my favourites from the Hakka kitchen. It was wonderful, especially as there was no risk of fish or chicken broth being used. I will definitely return here!!!

Pros: Vegan-friendly, Also sell vegan foodstuffs, Healthy

Cons: Some few non-vegan items, e.g. Honey

Return to Petaling Jaya Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has BMS Organics - Be Lohas Healthy Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2166 times since Jul 2010.