Blush Lane Organic Market

• Health-food-store Health Store
780-988-5655

8135 102 St NW, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T6E 4A4

Several locations providing organic produce and grocery, including vegan. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm, Sat 8:00am-9:00pm.

First Review by ChloéChantal

Great variety! - Edit

I love shopping at Blush Lane! For such a tiny store, they sure manage to stock a LOT of items. I’m always discovering something new! A few weeks ago I discovered they had Vegan Donair Sandwiches! So tasty! And so convenient when you are on the go. I’d like to see more products that are both vegan AND gluten-free free, but I don’t think that that is the fault of Blush Lane. Suppliers need to get on board with that. So far it seems that Blush Lane makes some good choices at bringing in lesser known brands. I personally don’t like the plasticky Daiya brand, so am especially happy to see Earths Island, etc, available. Furthermore, despite the store being a tiny bit cramped, it is always spotlessly clean! How they manage THAT I’ll never know!

Cute! - Edit

Nice cozy grocery store offering a variety of options (including a tiny makeup section, beeswax candles and other personal care items).
You can also find an inhouse bakery that smells divine.

Pros: Small. Local items. Options.

Cons: Bit more costly.

Return to Edmonton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blush Lane Organic Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.