Bluegrass Grill

Contact 423-752-4020

55 E Main St (at Market), Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA, 37408

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mostly a breakfast place, has biscuits and gravy, tofu hash, faux chorizo, and soymilk available for coffee. Open space with wood floors with brick walls.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by lentil

Home cooking - Edit

Bluegrass grill has an awesome tofu scramble that is one of my favourites. It is filling and delicious. Definitely worth the wait since wait times can often be rather long.

Pros: Delicious , Enough food, Atmosphere is relaxed

Cons: Long wait, tables are close together

Breakfast Dream - Edit

Their tofu hash was the best scramble I have had a restaurant in years. Fresh dill and other spices plus the best cooked home fried potatoes made the dish rich and filling. Loved that they open early on weekdays and the family and staff are super friend. We chatted about community gardens where they grown their basil.

Pros: great hours, great service, tofu hash of dreams

Cons: needs vegan pancake or waffles

So-so - Edit

I heard that they had great vegan options. When I was in that area I decided to try their food. It was a Saturday morning and it was very busy. I was in a hurry and ordered a to-go. It took them a long time for the cookers to make my dish. The employees were somewhat frantic which I can understand with so many people waiting for their food. I had tofu scrambled with spinach and other vegetables. I hoped that my food would taste amazing but unfortunately it tasted plain and soggy. The food could have been better. Might come back on a different day when it is not so busy.

Pros: ok price

Cons: long wait, not worth to pay , crowded

Always Perfect & Amazing food! - Edit

This is by far my favorite restaurant in Chattanooga. It is Owned & operated by the nicest family & the food is 100% awesome. Plenty of choices for vegetarian and vegan in a fantastic atmosphere. My favorite dish so far is the cilantro lime tofu hash(v). Any dish with there fresh herb cream cheese involved is delicious. The coffee here is great & soymilk is available. I also highly recommend the black bean chilli. There vegan pumpkin muffins are so good. They have the most substantial wholesome biscuits. The list just goes on & on.

Pros: healthy & fresh ingredients, seasoning geniuses-always delicious , very affordable

Cons: wish they were open later than 2pm

Return to Chattanooga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bluegrass Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2771 times since Sep 2008.