Blueberry Cafe

973-732-1711

547 Central Ave, Newark, New Jersey, USA, 07107

Cafe and juice bar utilizing the healing foods inspired by Dr. Sebi. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat 9:00am-8:30pm, Sun 11:00am-8:30pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Fast food, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, Fusion, Kosher

First Review by theNumberOfTheBeast

Delicious vegan food - Edit

I have been here 3x
I’ve tried tacos, soups, smoothies, salads, porridge and wraps!!! All were healthy and delicious!!! Definitely feel good food!!!

Pros: artisanal , fresh

Cons: way too expensive , menu not clear or consistent

Clean Vegan, Adorable Cafe, Glowing Food. - Edit

Good fortune guided me to Blueberry cafe today, which continued as the day turned out to be Taco Tuesday. When I walked into an immaculate setting of Rasta music, fresh food and friendly service, I asked for what's good and took the special. I tried a combo of walnut and black bean tacos with extra fresh lettuce and tomato with a delicious taco sauce. Then, ordered myself the soup, an amazing tasting cream of quinoa with chickpea bowl. All served on unique Jamaican style polished wood platters. Sometimes, every once in a great while, a meal lifts my mood to a degree of satisfaction beyond contement, into gratitude for being alive. This was one such meal, so I asked the culinary artist behind the counter for a smoothie to keep the groove vibes rolling. So much serotonin in my second brain, it's nearly unimaginable that this is the same New Jersey I used to know. Be nice to yourself if you're in the New York Metro, this place is only a ten minute ride from downtown Newark in a sunny part of town and rates a full 10 out of 10 on the Vegan Taste Ecstasy scale. Babylon don't live here, this is elevated food for Jah's beautiful people!

Updated from previous review on 2017-10-03

Pros: Clean Food, Clean Vibe, Creamy Quinoa Soup

Cons: Didn't come here sooner., I don't live upstairs., Could heaven ever be like this?

Good quality food! - Edit

Blueberry Cafe is a good vegan place. Crispy mushroom wrap and zucchini muffins😋 are so good. They have a more alkaline vegan diet which is great. Good clean eating.

Pros: Clean eating., family style

Cons: menu changes too much

Return to Newark Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blueberry Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.