Blue Shirt Cafe

Contact 617-629-7641

424 Highland Ave (at Davis Square), Somerville, Massachusetts, USA, 02144

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe serving breakfast, wraps, panini sandwiches, smoothies, fresh and raw juices.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by aeclarke

Good for big groups - Edit

Good but not great. Works well when there are meat eaters in the group. Decent number of choices, but bread is simple and tastes a bit like something you could make at home. Lots of seating available.

good food, vegan labels - Edit

I went for lunch with a non veggie friend and was pleasantly surprised to find that in the store they have all of the vegan soups and sandwiches easily labeled so you know what you're getting. I wasn't impressed with the hummus wrap but the soup I had was really good. (I took the hummus wrap home though and my husband loved it)

Pros: good value, vegan food labeled, fast

Cons: atmosphere

Great Place for a Quick Meal! - Edit

While vacationing in Boston, my husband and I discovered this place when we asked a local bakery if there was a vegetarian place in the area that served cheap food quickly. The Blue Shirt fit perfectly. We were on our way to a concert and the food was quick, cheap, and most importantly, amazing! The tofu wraps were great and my husband and I both commented that we wished there were more place like this close to home. The next time we are in the area we will differently be hitting this place again. It's a must if you are in the Somersville area!

Return to Somerville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blue Shirt Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1270 times since Apr 2010.