Best plant-based school you could ever imagine - Edit

I have a lot to say about the Blue Lotus Academy. I spent 2 weeks here with the amazing team, eating the best food I ever had, with so many worldwide inspirations as well as raw dishes, and OF COURSE all plant-based, with a focus on health and nutritional aspects. The Team is not only the most radiant and dedicated you could imagine, but they also really know what they are doing, without EVER being controlling, living you the space to express your creativity. They give you guidelines and great infos about the food you create with them, during the hands-on workshops. It felt great to be among such beautiful personalities, bakers and cooks, eager to learn and to teach, always sharing smiles and beautiful foods. I felt we were nurturing and feeding our souls here. If you ever want to learn about plant-based food and spend the most amazing time in a beautiful 5 stars resort, THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. I also had the chance to assist a Masterclass with Jean-Christian Jury, where I learned so much about raw cooking and preparations as well as nutrition and plating. The students I met here had such different backgrounds and it was so enriching to be among them and share the experience with them ! All in all, this time has been the most revitalising for me, seing that such beautiful people are part of the vegan community and so dedicated to give and so open to receive. It has been magical at every moment. Thank you for this beautiful academy, I am grateful I've been part of it even for a short amount of time !
Pauline, Ambassador for Berlin

Pros: Dedicated and radiant Team, Amazing colorful and healthy foods, hands-on workshop and Masterclasses

Return to Prachuap Khiri Khan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blue Lotus Hua Hin closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.