Blue Iguana

435-649-3097

255 Main St, Park City, Utah, USA, 84060

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has an extensive vegetarian menu including tacos, fajitas, burritos and enchiladas that can be made vegan upon request by omitting dairy. Other items on the menu may be vegan or could possibly be made vegan, so please inquire. As of August 2017, has one other location (Salt Lake City). Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-10:00pm, Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by AutumnTierra

avoid unless you have to - Edit

We read the other review and were excited to have a vegan option. The Roasted veggie burrito sounded right up our alley! When I got there staff was less than friendly. The person at the hostess stand didn't even acknowledge me until approached by another staff member. Then in the middle of taking my order stopped to help another customer. I can overlook all that. What killed me was the "roasted" veggie burrito was a sad boiled veggie burrito. The veggies were mushy and the only spice they used was salt..... and lots of it. It was so salty I couldn't finish. For being a Mexican restaurant it was absolutely tasteless.

Pros: large portions

Cons: large portions of tasteless

Solid Mex place! - Edit

They have a lengthy vegetarian menu, most of which can be modified to vegan without the cheese. The guac does not have dairy! They also have a salsa bar. You will not leave hungry; big portions!

Pros: Vegetarian menu, Guac without dairy, Good location on Main

Cons: A little spendy

Return to Park City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blue Iguana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.