Blu Jam Cafe

Contact 818-906-1955

15045 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks, California, USA, 91403

Serves meat, vegan options available. All day breakfast and lunch restaurant. Several vegan items and vegan possibilities are indicated on the menu: vegan burger, garden panini, tofu scramble, granola, soup, salads. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Non-veg

First Review by VeggieHeather

Good Food and Service - Edit

I ordered the Tofu Ranchero which was good. We also ordered the Tofu Scramble, good too. One item for our party failed to arrive on time. When we told the waiter he apologized, brought the item, removed it from our bill and also brought French Toast (non-vegan, but the late item was non-vegan as well) to be nice. Mistakes happen, how they are dealt with matters and this was well done.
The place is popular and at 10am we had to wait for 30 minutes.

Pros: Good food, Good service

Cons: Long wait for breakfast

delicious tofu scrambles, terrible service - Edit

Party of 6. Mom ordered tea, specified "hot water and a tea bag" and got a chai latte that she did not want. All of our food came out cold. We sent it back and nothing was comped, we just had to wait another hungry 10 minutes for our food. Waiter forgot to bring me more soy creamer for my coffee. Then they tried to pour decaf coffee in my dad's regular coffee cup.

Pros: tofu scrambles are amazing

Cons: bad service, cold food

Return to Sherman Oaks Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blu Jam Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1425 times since Oct 2013.