CLOSED: Blossom du Jour - Union Square

Contact 212-645-9800

15 E 13th St (at Union Square), New York City, New York, USA, 10003

A fast food version of Blossom Restaurant with multiple NYC outlets; this one opened fall-2015. Offers vegan food and drinks: wraps, burgers, salads, raw pizza, raw burrito, soups, fresh juices, smoothies, and sweets. Quick service style with some seating, no bathroom. Open Mon-Fri 7:30am-10:00pm, Sat 8:30am-10:30pm, Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering

First Review by Vegparty

Dreamy Sandwiches - Edit

My wife and I only ate here once, but it left quite an impression. I had the Seitan Philly cheesesteak. WOW!!! one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. It was jam packed with vege meat, onions, peppers and oozing eith vegan cheese. One month later the mere thought of the flavor has me salivating. I never knew that vegan cheddar could taste so good!

My wife had the garden salad with Un-chicken tenders and we shared a tiny Karmic Kale. Both were dressed just right. Usually I;m not a fan of honey mustard dressings, but here it was a pleasant, light, and flavorful vinaigrette. The Kale was very fresh and was also seasoned just right.

I also appreciated the service which was quite helpful. They were happy to charge the phone behind the counter and they have a cooler with cups where you can get get/refill cold tap water.

Until my next time in NYC, I'll be dreaming of trying another Blossom sandwich or wrap.

Pros: Super Delicious Sanwiches, Quick & Helpful Service, Kosher!!

Cons: No bathroom

Great Food - Edit

Varied menu, friendly staff and great food! Restaurant was clean and a cool space, really relaxed vibes. Prices were very reasonable, highly recommend their wraps!

Pros: Great food, Reasonably Priced, Nice staff

Perfect milk shake! - Edit

Dropped by and bought an amazing milkshake - clean, bright atmosphere, with great staff and lots of great takeout options. Definitely returning -

Pros: Juices and smoothies, Fresh, light food, Customizable everything

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Blossom du Jour - Union Square closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.