CLOSED: Blossom Du Jour II

• Vegan

Contact 212-799-9010

165 Amsterdam Ave (at Upper West Side, Manhattan), New York City, New York, USA, 10023

This Blossom Du Jour outlet opened in 2012. Billed as "shrewd fast food," it's a fast food version of Blossom Restaurant. Offers wraps, burgers, salads, soups, fresh juices, smoothies, and sweets. APR 2016 REPORTED SHUT.

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Kosher

First Review by amaranth

vegan fast food just like the real thing! - Edit

I had a vegan bacon egg and cheese wrap and it was amazing! The burgers are also amazing and nearly everything can be made gluten free as well. The smoothies are also delicious. Everything is also made really quickly and the shop really has the feel of a fast food restaurant.

Tiny building, huge flavor! - Edit

It's a small place, but we went during a slow spot and were able to sit without feeling cramped, food was fantastic and the service was super friendly and fun. Don't go expecting to have a sit down lunch, but if you're on the go, you can't find better vegan fast food that will fill you up like this!

vegan fast food - Edit

I usually go here for a quick take away lunch. More or less everything I've eaten has been great. Many items on their menu are traditional meat dishes made vegan. I'd say it's on the pricy side of a lunch deal but it's good stuff you're getting.

Cool place, good food - Edit

A small branch of this excellent Vegan restaurant. Good and inexpensive food and plenty of options. The bottom side is, the place is tiny and there are practically only two small tables.

Pros: Plenty of options in the menu, Inexpensive food, Good food, everything is 100% Vegan

Cons: Tiny place, no place to sit

SOOOOO GOOD!!! - Edit

First, absolutely adorable little nook-like spot. Just the cutest. The staff was INCREDIBLY SWEET AND HELPFUL. I was in NYC for an impromptu day trip for a Meeting of the Minds event and stopped here afterward, starving, and ready to make a 4 hour trip home. Found this place here on happycow, and what a happy vegan I was!!! The Philly Cheesesteak is TO. DIE. FOR. Most definitely coming back, again and again and again. . .

Pros: All the vegan options!!!

Cons: PERFECTION!!!

Great fast food! - Edit

I went there before a concert to grab a quick bite and I was not disappointed. I had the burrito and my partner had the skyscraper, they were both so delicious! The brownie afterwards was pretty good too. There are so many other things on the menu I cant wait to try.

Only problem for me was how small it was, not even room for 2 of us to sit and eat, but luckily there are some benches right around the corner that worked out great.

Pros: Yummy food, Fast service, Great selection

Cons: No where to sit

awesome food - service & location :-/ - Edit

Had the un-chicken avocado grilled sandwich - very yummi!!
The three people working there seemed bored, maybe also stressed, the place is very tiny. But me, coming from Berlin, I am used to grumpy shop owners :-).So grab your awesome vegan food and enjoy it somewhere else I would suggest. I will defenetly come back and try more from their menue!

Great Food! - Edit

We found this little hole in the wall in Manhattan - but were not at all disappointed that we discovered it! The food was amazing! I had the "Fillet No fish: and it was so close to the real thing (it took me back to my fish-eating days). My husband had the "Seitan Philly Cheese Steak", and he raved about it. We bought food for the next day and even though the wraps were leftover they tasted great! I ate the vegan buffalo wrap and my husband had the BBQ Sizzler Wrap. They even had gluten free options. Their smoothies were delicious too! Take your non-vegan friends they will love it too!

Cons: Not much room to sit

Skyscraper Burger - Edit

vegan burger, v-bacon, v-cheese, onion rings, lettuce, tomato, pickles, special sauce.
One of the best vegan burgers I have eaten.

Pros: variety

Cons: little bit expensive

Best sandwich I've ever had - Edit

I will always remember this place as having the best sandwich I've ever had. I had the Midtown Melt, it was deliciousssss. I can't even explain. It was hot and the cheese was melty, and the seitan was perfect and chewy. The sauces were amazing. I want to go back so bad! My non-vegan bf loved his burrito too :)

Pros: Excellent food, Good value

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Blossom Du Jour II closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 6784 times since Dec 2011.