Blossom Du Jour - Midtown

Contact 646-998-3535

617 Ninth Ave (at Midtown West, Manhattan), New York City, New York, USA, 10036

This Blossom Du Jour outlet opened in 2012. Billed as "shrewd fast food," it's a fast food version of Blossom Restaurant. Offers wraps, burgers, salads, comfort food, raw pizza, raw burrito, soups, fresh juices, smoothies, and sweets. Open Mon-Fri 7:30am-10:00pm, Sat 10:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Kosher

First Review by VeganYUMYUM

Absolutely amazing!! - Edit

So far my favorite place in NY to get vegan food! EVERYTHING is delicious!! Personal favorite is the philly-cheesesteak. Great for vegans, vegetarians, and meat-eaters, and perfect to get before a broadway show! Definitely recommend to everyone.

Pros: delicious , friendly staff

Cons: kinda small but can usually find seating

Fast, delicious, but not cheap - Edit

I popped in here half a dozen during my recent visit to NYC because it was right next to where I was staying. The staff are great, the food was delicious, and it was ready quickly. It is a very tiny space, so don't expect to sit and eat as there are only a couple stools.

My only complaint is that I felt it was expensive — you didn't get a lot of food for your dollar.

Pros: Fast, Delicious, Healthy options

Cons: Expensive

gone way downhill unfortunately - Edit

I hate to say it because Blossom's used to be my #1 spot in Manhattan. I used to recommend it to everyone. But 80% of the time I go there, the menu items I want are out of stock. They also just changed the menu and took away the best sandwiches in my opinion. It's not worth the hassle to make my way there anymore just IN CASE they actually have their menu to serve. Won't be going back.

Decent food - Edit

I tried the Skyscraper burger and onion rings. They were ok but not exceptional in comparison to my memories of the same burger 6 years ago. I found it a bit gross and dry this time. Not bad, but less tasty than I expected. Whatsoever, you have plenty of choices here, with a decent vegan junk food. The service is usually quick and the staff friendly. My omnivorous friend liked his sandwich, which is a good signal!

Pros: various vegan choices, good food, quick service

Cons: burgers are a bit dry

Great food, meh service. - Edit

I went here for lunch and dinner, and it is amazing. The Philly Cheese Steak is one of the best vegan sandwiches I've ever had, and the Betterfinger and Betterfinger milkshake are amazing desserts. The service is very quick and the meals are made fresh.

The environment and employees leave much to be desired though. The employees are abrupt (even by New York standards) and one time, I found them closing up 20 minutes early and refusal to serve any customers. It is an extremely tiny room that is very hot and cramped with not much seating, so it's much better to take it to-go than trying to eat there. I would go back in the future, but I will definitely get it to go and eat in a much more comfortable (and cool) environment.

Pros: The milkshakes are amazing

Cons: Staff closes up early

grab a meal before your Broadway show! - Edit

The staff were super friendly and the food hit the spot for a quick meal before we saw Kinky Boots a couple blocks away. Sitting on a stool and watching the city go by is authentic NY :)

Pros: authentic NY location!

Cons: very few seats

Oasis vegan a cuadras de Times Square - Edit

¡Muy rico el sandwich de seitan y queso tipo chedar que comi! El smoothy y la galleta que comí, riquísimos tambien.

El diseño del local tiene mucha onda y es de muy buen gusto.

¡Super recomendado!

Pros: ¡Todo vegano! ❤

Necessary in NYC - Edit

The food here was so excellent and mimicked animal products so well it made me a bit nervous to eat them at first. But despite that fact, the Benedict wrap I ordered gave me all the flavors of my previously favorite breakfast dish without the cruelty and hormones. As our world encroaches on a vegan revolution, places like this will lead the charge by helping omnivores realize it isn't pleasure-less and difficult after all.

Pros: clean, aesthetically pleasing, easy to read menu/super accommodating to allergies, outwardly supportive of trustworthy animal activis

Cons: space is a bit small if you want to sit and eat at

Great food and friendly and prompt service. - Edit

The food was hot fresh and tasty. My only complaints are that the price was pretty steep for what it was and there was very little seating.

Pros: All vegan, great food, good service

Cons: Expensive for fast food, very small place

quick, comforting food - Edit

This small joint is great for food options and great "junk" food or even a healthy kale salad. Plus several milkshakes to add ;) I had the midtown melt(Cajun seitan, cheese, guac)- and wow. Just wow. Awesome flavor. My hubs had the seitan Philly cheesesteak and that was even better in our opinion. Great cheesy sauce and fresh sautéed peppers and onions. Yummmmm

First Burger after arriving. - Edit

We arrived in New York and looking for something to eat. Searching in Happy Cow brings us to this beautiful place where I had a Skyscraper and Cookie - Shake. And it was awesome! Couldn't belive what my tastebuds taste. Coming again guaranteed.

A great intro to the NYC vegan scene - Edit

After searching on HC for the best vegan spot near time's square, we found Blossom. Running through the freezing streets on New Years day, we couldn't have been more happy to see Blossom. Best wraps and sandwiches, just so delicious. So many options, hope to be back soon.

Pros: Large menu, Gluten Free Options

problem with time.... - Edit

The site says opens at 10! We arrived at 10:25 to a sign opening at 10:30. It is now 11 and still no sign of opening. Would love to say how great the food is but at this point we decided to go elsewhere. A HUGE let down to say the least.

Can't go wrong - Edit

I've been in NYC for a couple weeks and have visited Blossom a few times now, their egg and bacon muffin is my favourite so far! It's relatively cheap and everything I've had has been delicious!

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blossom Du Jour - Midtown closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.