CLOSED: Blossom Bakery

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan

Contact 212-242-3339

174A Ninth Ave (at 21st St, Chelsea, Manhattan), New York City, New York, USA, 10011

100% Vegan bakery in Manhattan Chelsea area, opened on March 3, 2012. It's part of the Blossom restaurant and cafe brand. Offers vegan cookies and brownies, cakes and pies, quiche, croissants, kouign-amann, and other baked treats. REPORTED CLOSED, AUG 2016. Tue-Sat 11:00am-8:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-6:00pm

First Review by turtleveg

Chocolate cupcakes - Edit

Love this little Vegan bakery, it's really cute and the staff are always so lovely and patient whilst i stand there deciding what to have!
Last time I visited I had a chocolate cupcake which I took with me as I visited the highline, it was a little crumbly but not dry, if anything it was close to perfection, I loved it, fantastic food that matched the beautiful view from the highline! ☺

Pros: Vegan , Yummy, Friendly staff

Love it! - Edit

Been there twice now, once last week and once last november. Both times excellent! I am a fan of the red velvet cupcakes (: They offer hot chocolate during the winter, was a great pick me up when wandering through Manhattan.

Pros: good selection, tastes great

Cons: small shop, a little expensive

closed for summer - Edit

We arrived at the bakery to find it closed. The sign on the door said they were closed for the summer, but the Blossom Du Jour location in Chelsea was selling their bakery items. We walked back to that location and tried the pain au chocolat, maple cinnamon cronut and a ham & cheese quiche. All excellent. I wish I could have tried the actual bakery and all it's offerings.

Pros: excellent pastries

Cons: closed for summer

Treats to die for! - Edit

The goodies here are amazing! We tried the cinnamon buns, and the Pain Au Chocolat, along with a black and white ice cream shake (one of the best vegan shakes I've ever had!)
Cute location with a few tables and nice staff.

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Blossom Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1401 times since Feb 2012.