Bloomer's

• Vegan
Contact 416-551-0532

873 Bloor St W, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6G 1M5

A vegan baking company that opened its brick-and-mortar storefront in July 2014. Offers vegan baked goods like unbutter tarts, cookies, cupcakes, pies, and donuts. Expanded its menu in 2015 to include several sandwiches, plus poutine, and grain bowls.

Category: Vegan, American, Western, Delivery, Bakery, Canadian

First Review by saveur

Omg the carrot cake - Edit

Definitely a favourite spot of mine to stop in for a bite to eat...but more specifically to eat their AMAZING carrot cake. Their vegan Mac n cheese is pretty great too. Can't wait to try more.

WONDERFUL! - Edit

We were passing through Toronto and decided to try this place. SO GOOD!!!!! I love walking in and seeing a stocked display case with big donuts, cookies, muffins, small loaves, and more. The menu has lots of great choices. We loved the pulled jackfruit sandwich. The staff was lovely, and the atmosphere was great.

A Wonderful Cafe - Edit

I spent a few weeks in Toronto visiting friends and family. Bloomer's was my mini office for that time, where I did all my work. They have a wicked selection of baked goods, with specific reference to their donuts. SO GOOD. They also have a bunch of gluten-free items, too.
I tried their dinner menu once, and while it wasn't out of this world it was a solid offering. Definitely stop in for some dessert, though!

Pros: Great desserts (donuts), Awesome staff, Free wifi

Cons: Small location, 2 hour limit on wifi

Love this place - Edit

I wasn't sure what to expect from a bakery-turned-restaurant but I thought it was fabulous. Quite a few tables with board games for those who want to stay for a while. Lots of drinks with good beer. Of course, delicious vegan baked goods and a good-sized menu with sandwiches, grain bowls and salads. The BBQ tempeh sandwich was great as well as the tempeh reuben. Generous sized portions even without sides (sides not included). Priced nicely for such a huge vegan sandwich.

How could this be better? I kind of wish I could drink some fruity smoothies. Although, in retrospect, I may not have had room for dessert. Had the peach-blueberry pie and it was very good. The donuts are also of monster size.

Pros: good value, great sandwiches, delicious food

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bloomer's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2863 times since Jun 2014.